Tuesday 15 September 2009

Promo images



Eco-manufacturing and Bubble.

I've been tinkering over the summer with a few promo pieces that I may use for mailers or possibly for web portal promo sites etc. For most promo work, I tend to prefer using self initiated work rather than using commissioned pieces. With these images I can then work a little more spontaneously, with just a loose brief or theme as guidance. By working in this way it just allow a little more freedom and scope to be able to play with ideas and rendering. No pressure of a tight deadline or a specific brief - just some time to play :-) Reminds me of what this image making lark is all about, as sometimes its just fun to work outside of commissions just for the sheer pleasure of creating new work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...